September 12, 2012

Unspoken Words



Those three words has never spoken
I never heard the scream of dying rose
I have been shivering in that wood of pine
With a wild flame inside my heart..


That flame is burning me, Can’t hold it anymore.
Before the end just wanna hear those words never spoken before.
I know she can hear, but pretending not to
Let’s try to scream loud to shakes her like a tornado


I am hiding myself,I know you’ll need me, 
you’ll seek me But I won’t be there
coz I want to escape from you Don’t blame me,
I have nothing to explain
Don’t hate me I did nothing to make pain
I am just stopping live in this vain…

2 comments:

  1. Id have to say this one is my favorite but I have 3 favorites so this is number 1. What a poet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachael, We just need to feel and everything become favorite

      Delete