January 29, 2013

Heartache


What you can expect if you are trading soul?
Without a valid license, with corrupt people, 
And in an insane landscape!!!
You called it hypothesis survival strategy? 
Nothing last forever but
only if you can accept the damn fact of absence of possibilities
either stuck with this heartache forever !!!!

It’s not a dreamy night with silver moon in the sky
We are the fallen from light into deep black hole of love
I knew how soul mourn and lips died in thirst
I have seen the ladder to climb up high statue of silence
Bloodshed and nostalgic sonata, of the rotten memory
That's what we sings about in the middle of the nowhere
Just let me touch your breast, the soft stones on your heart..
Let me be the one to trade for lifetime
Let me break this heartache into million piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment